Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's finally here! My automated center rotations wheel!

It's finally here! My center rotation wheel! And the best part - IT'S FREE!!!!


I hope you enjoy this little management tool. It has truly been a lifesaver for me!!


 Center Rotation Wheel


Click on the wheel to grab it from my store for free!! It has been such a lifesaver for me during centers! I hope it is as helpful for you too! 

Unfortunately, I currently cannot make any modifications to the wheel.

The wheel is set up to completely keep your centers on track all you have to do is press play! You must first assign your students to one of the 6 color groups. I don’t group students based on abilities and/or levels. My center groups are heterogeneous. I evenly distribute the high, med, and low students in each group. I have found this method to be successful because students are able to get help from their peers within the groups versus the entire group struggling. When I pull my guided groups, the students I’m pulling are all spread out among the different centers. This is why I’m not listed on the wheel as a rotation. To add your students name into the wheel simply click in the text box and replace the “Enter students names here” with your students’ names. If you change your students’ groups a lot, you may want to consider creating a poster with the names of students in each group and delete the text box from the wheel. 




4 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea! Thanks for sharing. Do they ever land on the same center twice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooday everyone, I am Mrs courage a well known GRADE (AA) LONDON CLOTHES BALES business woman with two kids.i have any kind of bales you demand for children, adults clothes shoes hand bags etc contact on +2348100170396 for your patronage thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركة الحمد لخدمات التنظيف تقدم
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
    افضل شركه علي الاطلاق في مجال التنظيف شركه
    شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان

    ReplyDelete